Thursday, September 3, 2009

Art Show!

So I recently received an email, the local Humane Society is in dire need of funds to support the growing number of homeless animals. My first thought is what can I do to help?

A few months ago I thought that on this little island, there's hardly any exposure for artists of several mediums, like photography and sculpture amongst others, therefore it would be cool to give these artists an outlet.

Then it hit me, this combination is perfect! An art show in benefit of the Humane Society! It could be amazing, and from that moment I set out on my adventure. Right now I'm in the process of collecting information about the order of events that I need to follow and I'm already terrified, have I bit off more than I can chew?

In the following weeks I, alongside my partner Leslie, will be making plans and preparations for the final fund raiser. The mission is to raise any amount of money, and to display the artistic talent of Grand Bahama Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment